Welcome back to Warringah Aquatic Centre
Keeping everyone safe
Our primary concern remains the health and safety of our staff and visitors. In line with NSW Government rules, entry for swimmers and spectators 16 years and over will require valid proof of double vaccination or exemption.
Bookings required for fitness classes
Book your fitness class online or call us to book on 8495 5001 (select option 2).
Special conditions of entry
- You must sign in using the QR code at reception
- Wear a face mask indoors unless exercising, eating or drinking
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres applies
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the centre.
Additional hygiene and cleaning precautions
We have installed additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the facility as well as increased cleaning and more regular disinfecting of surfaces. Signage has been placed throughout the facility to help communicate the importance of hand washing, covering your sneezes or coughs, and staying home if unwell. We have dedicated staff on regular cleaning duties during operating hours of the facility.
- Monday to Friday, 5.30am - 9pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, 7am - 6pm