We have a range of exercise classes to cater for everyone both in and out of the water.
Whether you’re fit or just getting started, our classes cater for a variety of needs from maintaining fitness, improving cardio and flexibility to building strength, conditioning and weight-loss. Find the right class for you.
New Group Fitness Classes commencing Monday 13 March 2023.
All Pilates and Yoga Classes will now run for 50 minutes to allow change over time between classes.
Strength and Stability: Mondays 8am
Pilates: Wednesdays 7am
HIIT: Wednesdays 8am
Strength and Stability: Thursdays 8am
Pilates: Saturdays 7am
Changes to the following classes
Thursday Bike and Thighs 9:15 is now HIIT
Saturday HIIT will now commence at 8am
Online bookings are currently required for Group Fitness Classes at Manly Andrew 'Boy' Aquatic Centre. Please note the following information:
- Once a class time has reached the maximum participants allowed it will no longer show as being available, you can search and choose other class times.
- After submitting a booking, you will receive an email confirming your class booking.
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 1 hours prior. If you pre-book a class and fail to cancel or attend a penalty may be applied.
- You can book classes 3 days in advance.
- Classes run for either 45 or 60 minutes, see fitness class timetable for more information.
- All participants need to bring a towel when attending a group fitness class.
- It is recommended all participants bring their own water bottle and floor mat.
- Please plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to a class.
- No late arrivals will be allowed to participate in classes.
Pre bookings are required for all fitness classes and can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Book online now by clicking ' Book Now' below or phone us on 02 8495 5005.