The Northern Beaches is home to a variety of festivals, celebrations, private and community events including:
- Fun runs
- Sporting events
- Corporate events
- Music festivals
And much much more...
If you would like to hold a public, private or commercial event there is bound to be a location suitable for you. There’s no better place to have your event than one of our beaches, unique rockpools or picturesque sportsgrounds.
To book your favourite location we recommend you submit your application at least one month in advance.
Applications are required for any events with a large group of people (E.g. 30+ people) or that includes the installation of structures E.g. Bouncy Castles or Marquees
How to make an application
- Complete the applicable application form as per the below document listings
- Send the booking form to email@example.com. All enquiries can be directed to 02 9942 2550
Fees and charges
The relevant adopted fees and charges will be applied to each request. View fees and changes.
On receipt of the application form, we'll let you know your application has been received. Please feel free to contact us should you wish to know the status of your approval. Every effort will be made to send the approval documentation to you as soon as possible, ensure your application is submitted in amble time to process.
Once the application is approved you will be sent a rental contract, conditions of use and an invoice.
- Manly Dam
- Weddings on the Northern Beaches
- Filming and Photography
- Alcohol Free Zones
Links to Application Forms
- Beach and Rockpool Booking Application Form (Form 4008)
- Brookvale Park Booking Form (Form 4006)
- Event Bookings Form
* Major Event (From 4010)
* Minor Event (Form 4011)
- Manly Dam Bookings (Form 4005)
- Sports Event Bookings (Form 4103)
- Wedding Ceremony Application Form (Form 4014)
Other Useful Forms
- Bond Lodgement Form (Form 4055)
- Customer Credit Card Payment From (Form 3009)
- Filming and Photography Application Form (Form 4009)
- Food Event Registration (From 2052)
- Traffic Control Applications (Form 4053)