The NSW Government’s Park'nPay app makes finding and paying for parking easier.
It is now available for use in beach and reserve carparks across the Northern Beaches (Note - parking fees not applicable if you display a valid Northern Beaches Beach Parking Permit in these areas)
Due to limited internet connectivity, Park’nPay is not activated in the Bilgola Beach carpark or Whale Beach carparks at this time.
But don't worry, if you don't have the app, you can still use our pay and display machines (Mastercard, Visa and coin payments) and display the ticket on your dashboard.
- pay for parking with your smart phone
- receive a notification on your phone when your parking is about to expire to help avoid a fine
- a ticketless and environment friendly way to pay for your parking (your number plate will act as your ticket instead of a paper ticket).
- top up your parking to allow additional time if the time restriction allows
- flexible payment options including credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay
- keep track of your parking history and receipts
- look up the best place to find a park from the passenger seat.
- no additional charges or hidden costs to use the app.
How to setup the app
- Download the free app from your app store (Apple or Google) or from parknpay.nsw.gov.au
- Sign up and verify an account (you can use the app as a guest user, but if you sign up you don’t have to enter your details each time).
- Personalise your details in the app Account Settings (add multiple vehicles, payment method).
Visit the NSW Government Park’nPay website and check out their FAQs